Sunday 26 November 2017

Looking For Ways to Whiten Your Teeth At Home?

If you’re like me, then you care a lot about your dental hygiene. However, it’s no secret that taking care of your teeth can get extremely expensive. What do I mean by this? Well, if you go to any sort of lengths to take care of your teeth, you’re going to find yourself spending a lot of money. And I don’t just mean spending money on going to the dentist, which is undoubtedly very expensive all on it’s own. No, what I’m talking about is getting those super expensive teeth whitening products that can be found in a variety of supermarkets, department stores, and pharmacies. Personally, I don’t make enough money as a gas station attendant at Circle K to drop a coll 30 bucks on some teeth whitening strip with approximately one active ingredient. Honestly, it makes me sad to see how much companies like to charge for simple whitening products. 



That’s why, me being the technologically savvy person that I am, I have turned to the internet to search for more resources to whiten my teeth at home. After all, I have a huge addiction to coffee which can create a lot of problems for my teeth getting stained. Well, I must say that it’s not quite an addiction, because I believe that I could stop drinking coffee if I wanted to. I don’t really want to stop drinking coffee because sometimes it’s just about the only thing I have to look forward to each day. I usually have one cup of coffee when I wake up in the morning with my breakfast, and then I’ll have another one on my way to work. I feel like two cups in the morning is not such a bad thing, especially because I drink one hot out of the Keurig, and then the other one is some cold brew that I picked up at Kroger that I mix with almond milk. I especially like the vanilla flavored almond milk; it’s super yummy!



Anyways, if you’re like me and have found yourself in quite the predicament with your coffee habit and your desire to have some white teeth, I have found some solutions on the internet that do not require you to drop serious cash on a solution. The first one I have is to simply use hydrogen peroxide. If you don’t know what hydrogen peroxide is, you’ve pretty much been missing out on one of the greatest products for your entire life. All joking aside, hydrogen peroxide is great for whitening your teeth, and it is even used as an active ingredient in most teeth whitening products that you’ll spend a lot of money on at the store. Hydrogen peroxide is super cheap, and you can get a huge bottle of it for a few bucks. All it takes is a little bit of mixing with water (like 1 part hydrogen peroxide and 2 parts water) and you can whiten your teeth by swishing it around in your mouth for a few minutes. 



Even people in the olden days used hydrogen peroxide to kill bacteria in their mouth and to whiten their teeth. Honestly, if you aren’t using hydrogen peroxide on a regular basis, you are simply wasting your time as far as I’m concerned. Whiten your teeth and stop going to the dentist!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why You Should Be Going To The Dentist

For some reason, people have this extremely weird aversion to going to the dentist. I have honestly never been able to figure out what peopl...